SLOW COOKER DESSERT RECIPES. DESSERT RECIPES
SLOW COOKER DESSERT RECIPES. OREO COOKIE PAN. CAPTAIN COOK CASINO
Slow Cooker Dessert Recipes
- A countertop electrical cooking appliance that cooks food with low, steady, moist heat. It consists of a lidded round or oval cooking pot made of glazed ceramic or porcelain, surrounded by a housing, usually metal, containing a thermostatically controlled electric heating element.
- A slow cooker, Crock-Pot (a US trademark that is often used generically), or Slo-Cooker (a UK trade mark that is often used generically) is a countertop electrical cooking appliance that maintains a relatively low temperature compared to other cooking methods (such as baking, boiling, and frying
- Am electric duck oven or casserole used to cook stews and soups slowly. Also known as a crock pot.
- a dish served as the last course of a meal
- In Western culture dessert is a course that typically comes at the end of a meal, usually consisting of sweet food. The word comes from the French language as dessert and this from Old French desservir, "to clear the table" and "to serve.
- The sweet course eaten at the end of a meal
- A set of instructions for preparing a particular dish, including a list of the ingredients required
- (The Recipe) The Recipe is the third studio album by American rapper Mack 10, released October 6, 1998 on Priority and Hoo-Bangin' Records. It peaked at number 6 on the Billboard Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums and at number 15 on the Billboard 200.. All Media Guide, LLC. Retrieved on 2010-01-01.
- Something which is likely to lead to a particular outcome
- A medical prescription
- A recipe is a set of instructions that describe how to prepare or make something, especially a culinary dish.
Results of some of my weekend cooking with the kids: homemade apple butter and pumpkin pie. The apple butter was the first thing I've canned with the girls, and they got a kick out of the popping noises the lids made as they cooled down and the seals set.
The pumpkin pie recipe is from The Best Recipe from the Cook's Illustrated folks, although made with fresh pumpkin and not canned.
The apple butter is the result of my daughter's apple-picking and hay ride trip with her Daisy Scout troop this past week. I peeled about a dozen apples of several varieties (I know there were Macs and Cortlands in there, at least), added 1 c. of sugar, 1 tsp. cinnamon, 1 tsp. ginger, 1/2 tsp. allspice, and 1/2 tsp. of ground cardamom, then let the whole combo sit in my slow cooker for about 14 hours (hitting it with the stick blender about 12 hours in.) Once it was the right consistency, we put it in some sterilized Ball 8 oz. jelly jars with new lids and processed them in boiling water for a half hour.
Photo-wise, this was also my first attempt at supplementing my kitchen light a bit. I shot with a 150 watt bulb in a reflector on the front right, diffused a bit through parchment paper (it was what i had handy in the kitchen) with a white bounce card on the left. I'm happy with it, but I still have a lot of experimenting to do.
Slow Cooker Maple-Sauced Pear Recipe
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/3 cup maple-flavored syrup
1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
1 teaspoon orange peel
1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
1 tablespoon cornstarch
2 tablespoons orange juice
1. Peel pears. Core pears from bottom, leaving stems attached. Place pears upright in 3 1/2- to 5-quart slow cooker.
2. Mix remaining ingredients except cornstarch and orange juice; pour over pears.
3. Cover and cook on high heat setting 2 to 2 1/2 hours or until tender.
4. Remove pears from cooker; place upright in serving dish or individual dessert dishes.
5. Mix cornstarch and orange juice; stir into sauce in cooker. Cover and cook on high heat setting about 10 minutes or until sauce is thickened. Spoon sauce over pears.
cook county probation office
all clad cookware review
cookie dough buy
mexican cookie recipes
sand tart cookies
girl scout cookies order online
slow cooked chili recipe
Post a comment